VMware Integrated OpenStack is a VMware-supported OpenStack distribution (distro) that makes it easier for IT to run a production-grade OpenStack-based deployment on top of their existing VMware infrastructure. Building on their existing expertise, VMware administrators can foster innovation and agility by providing their developers with simple vendor-neutral OpenStack APIs on top of VMware’s best-of-breed Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) infrastructure.
Key administration capabilities, including install, upgrade, troubleshooting, and cost-visibility are provided via deep integration with already familiar VMware management tools, enabling fast time to innovation and lower total cost of ownership. Make the best of your VMware’s Integrated Openstack, with VaporVM’s professional cloud services. Take a look below, at some of the benefits which our experts have identified for you:
- The industry’s most robust and production proven hypervisor.
- Rich, differentiated features, including vSphere vMotion®, High Availability (HA), Fault Tolerance, Distributed Resource Scheduler™ (DRS), resource protections, and low-latency.
- Low OpEx provided by advanced management and operational features. NSX for Networking (Neutron)
- Programmatic provisioning of network and security services can result in greater agility and visibility for your network and security infrastructure in addition to simplified operation and lower CapEx.
- Advanced security and multi-tenancy (Micro-Segmentation).
- Advanced virtualized network services with massive scale and throughput (routing, security groups, QoS). Virtual SAN/vSphere Data Store for Storage (Cinder/Glance)
- Works with any vSphere validated storage.
- Leverage commodity hypervisor-converged storage nodes to provide low-cost shared storage with VMware Virtual SAN™.
- Use advanced Storage Policies (SPBM) for optimal placement of workloads and efficient utilization of storage.
VaporVM’s exclusively facilitates you in:
- Operating your VMware Integrated Openstack.
Not only this but:
- Linux, OpenStack and VMware certified engineers and exclusive dedicated team for on-site/ offsite support
- Comprehensive analysis of assessing a new VNF for onboarding purposes
- Professional Services include SDN, NFV, VMware and OpenStack design architects and administrators
VaporVM provides you with holistic management of your cloud along with 24/7/365 NOC management services, that revolves around providing you with world-class ticketing system for your cloud services, with a remarkable 10- minutes response time. So contact us for further queries regarding VIO on email@example.com