Know how the sudden global shift to remote working has brought unprecedented changes to social and work habits and introduced new cyber risks and data privacy challenges that affect the way organizations need to operate.
As most employees are working from home, they may be accessing and processing information outside the organization’s normal security perimeter, which increases the risk of a data breach. With cybercriminals employing sophisticated phishing tactics and malicious websites to target staff by impersonating credible information sources around COVID-19, organizations need to implement security measures to address these challenges.
In this webinar, learn how to protect your most valuable assets from cyber-attacks capitalizing on COVID-19 uncertainty and how a Managed Security Operations Centre (SOC) can help mitigate cyber risks.
- Asset Discovery
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Host & Network Intrusion Detection
- Behavior Monitoring
- SIEM & Log Management
- Security & Compliance Reporting
- Security Event Investigation & Threat Modeling
- Digital Forensics
- Security Orchestration & Automation
- Out-of-the-Box Integration with Third-Party Security and IT Operational Tools
- 24 x 7 Security Monitoring of on-premise, VMWare, Azure and AWS based network